Thank you drum corps for making me so used to not wearing clothes that I forget that normal people stay fully dressed
My boyfriend has to constantly remind me to put on my shirt whenever we go get food or something after rehearsal.
ADVICE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY:
- wait until it gets dark and make tea or coffee or hot chocolate, or if it’s too hot outside make yourself a healthy smoothie with your favorite things in it at any point during the day
- put on your favorite underwear, it helps, trust me, it’s an old family secret (i’m not kidding)
- if you have a pet, play the “how many things can i stick on you until you move or get mad” game (bonus points if they fall asleep, extra bonus points if a family member sees you and tells you to quit it, extra double ultra points if they join in)
- rip a peice of paper into as many little pieces as you can
- go to animeseason.com and click “random anime” until you see one that looks completely ridiculous (or actually good) and watch the first episode. repeat if it sucked or if you get bored halfway through
- spend at least an hour making a music playlist for how you feel right now and save it for now or when you feel a bad mood rise again
- curl up in bed and cover yourself with blankets and pillows and put in music and just lay there for a while (sleeping is also good)
- eat everything
- drink lots of water
- it’s okay bad moods don’t last forever!!!!!! i promise!!! you will be yourself soon and there are people who love you very much, don’t be afraid to reach out to them
- you are lovely
- eat lots of bananas
here are some more friends
- i bet there is still a box of crayons in your house somewhere (if not you can get them cheap during back-to-school sales); find them and use them (maybe while watching ridiculous anime)
- sunshine if you can manage it or just a sun lamp trust me it matters more than you think especially in winter
- hugs even if they are stuffed animals or your pet or your pillow whatever is on hand
- if you’ve got a favorite lotion/soap/thing that is scented use it liberally
- cry if you need, if it doesn’t start by itself or if you don’t want to attract attention put on a sad movie so you have an excuse
- write this down to pull out on future bad days:
- it is okay to have a day where you don’t get things done
- it is okay not to have a reason for feeling bad
- taking care of yourself is a worthwhile use of time
- if you still don’t feel better it is not your fault (and it is okay to ask for help)
(Source: princesshimelda, via killyouranxiety)
Sext: Wanna watch a show on DCI Fan Network?
Actually story of how my boyfriend won my heart.
I Have A Conflict
I know I want to be an astrophysicist, and I know I want to work my way through school. I know I like to do outdoor activities, and I keep turning things down to focus on my major. I also know that I want to continue perusing my love of music.
How do I know what to do when I want to do everything?
DCA. Weekend drum corps. Awesome experience without taking up all your time and resources.
My boyfriend is growing a championship beard for DCA Finals and he looks DAMN fine.
That is all.
I made this long Twilight summary a while back but I never shared the whole thing with you tumblr. I should probably point out that I’ve only seen 2 of the movies and not read any of the books so there might be 1 or 2 teensy errors….
As a person who read the books, I can say this actually happened.
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE BOOKS
This is 100% accurate
I love this.
Most Fanfiction have a better plot and makes more sense than this.
THIS IS THE BEST SUMMARY EVER.